Brunetti and Overloud join their forces on Guitar Amp Simulation Software
Brunetti Tube Amplification, the Italian-based manufacturer of world-class tube guitar amplifiers and pedals, is excited to be partnering with Overloud, the Italian software company, experts in the field of accurate Guitar Amp simulation. This collaboration falls in line with the future direction of Overloud in adding new authorized models on its guitar amplifier simulation software, TH3, and of Brunetti in giving an additional value to their customer by distributing TH3 Play Brunetti, a custom version of TH3.
TH3 Play Brunetti is free to all Brunetti customers who purchase a new Brunetti product. The serial numbers to activate TH3 Play Brunetti are delivered into the product packaging, together with the operation manual.
Thanks to the top-notch Overloud simulation technology and the strict collaboration with Marco Brunetti, the head designer of Brunetti amplifiers, the best pedals, cabinets and amplifier has been modeled with the highest accuracy and sound quality on the market.
- Brunetti® authorized modeling, with models approved by original manufacturers
- Mercury EL34, SingleMan, Metropolitan, XL R-Evo, Taxi Drive/Vanilla/Mercury Box/Burning Box, 1×12, 2×12, 4×12 Cabs avaliable
- Additional modulation and delay effects coming from TH3
- Advanced cabinet emulations with ReSPiRe 2 technology
- Built-in convolver to load external guitar cab IRs
- Easy to build or modify your own signal path
- Intelligent MIDI controls
- BREVERB and SpringAge based reverb effects
- Full compatibility with TH2 user presets
TH3 Play Brunetti is available as a plugin in VST, RTAS and AU format for Mac OSX and Windows.
32 bit and 64 bit versions are available.