To celebrate 25 years of Brunetti, we wanted to design a new model that would make history in the world of guitar amplification.
PlexiMan is the result of our efforts. This very special head is small in size, but is incredibly powerful. It has many similarities with its older “sister”, the Customwork Mercury. There are two separated channels, plus other new features that add two extra channels, providing four distinctive sounds with simple and effective operation.
The philosophy of “less is more” is truly demonstrated by the PlexiMan.
Powerful but tame, the 50W/5W amp is powered by a couple of EL34 tubes. Gorgeous, british rock sounds to suit a variety of musical genres are delivered effortlessly.
PlexiMan is available in custom color combination on request!
- All tubes signal path
- CH1: Volume, Tone, Dense switch
- CH2: Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble, Volume, HotRod, Extra & Mellow switch
- SOLO Volume: +10db
- Power: 50W AB Class (2 x EL34 tubes)
- Powerlimit: 5W
- Effects Loop: Serial, all tube, -10dB/v sensibility
- Speaker Output: 2 x linked 4, 8, 16 Ohm
- Switching: Manual/remote (channels, solo, hotrod + dense)
- Tubes: 4 x 12AX7/ECC83, 2x EL34
- Construction: Wima MKP capacitors, Omron Relé, carbon & metal resistors, power transformer designed by Brunetti
- Weight: 8,5 Kg
- Dimension: (inch): 17,7” (W), 7,5” (H), 8,7”(D)
- Included: Footswitch, Waterproof cover, Power cable, Owner’s manual